Voting / Election Information
This Voters’ Guide is published by the League of Women Voters of Metropolitan Tulsa. The League has a long tradition of publishing the verbatim responses of candidates to questions important to voters. The League offers this Voter Guide to help citizens make informed decisions at the polls.The League of Women Voters never supports or opposes any candidate.
Make sure you have the appropriate proof of your identity to ensure your vote is counted. More...
Polls are open 7am to 7pm on November 8. You can vote in person at your polling place. More...
The proof of identity law requires every voter who votes in person at the precinct polling place or during early voting at the County Election Board to show proof of identity before receiving a ballot.
- The name of the person to whom it was issued
- A photograph of the person to whom it was issued
- An expiration date that is after the date of the election, unless the identification is valid indefinitely
- florida proof of animal for emotional support
County Election Board Voter Identification Card
Affidavit with Provisional Ballot
- Look at your Voter Identification Card for the name and address of the polling place
- Go to Vote411.org
- Use the Oklahoma Election Board’s Precinct Locater
- Tulsa County Election Board 555 N. Denver Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Hardesty Public Library 8316 E. 93rd St Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Thursday, November 3, 2016 – 8:00 am. – 6:00 pm
- Friday, November 4, 2016 – 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Saturday, November 5, 2016 – 9:00 am – 2:00 pm